Desert Safari is a way to escape the hustle and bustle of Dubai and into the tranquility of the desert safaris. You will enjoy a thrilling mix of Dubai tours and adventure and the peacefulness of gazing at the stars under the desert sky.
This genuinely memorable adventure begins with an adrenaline-pumping dune bash that takes you through the dunes on a four-wheel drive.
You can relax on a friendly camel while taking in the beautiful sights of the desert if the rush through the dunes feels too fast.
You can take a photo in traditional Arabian clothing for a unique souvenir. Local artists will create intricate henna designs on your arms.
You can enjoy a Shisha while relaxing in an authentically Bedouin camp as the sun sets. Enjoy a delicious B.B.Q. Dinner with a variety of starters and desserts.
The place is alive with live belly dancing, and it’s not too late to go to bed. We prepare you for the night ahead with a cozy sleeping bag that you can curl up in. We guarantee you will treasure these unforgettable memories.
As you prepare to spend the night beneath a starlit sky and the quiet of the desert safaris night, we are confident that you will cherish them. The rising sun greets you each morning, bringing you a New Day. As the Dubai Desert Safari comes to an end, we treat you to a delicious breakfast.
Which is the best time of year to visit?
Dubai’s best season is December through February when it is warm and sunny. Dubai Desert Safari is best enjoyed between December and February, as it is essentially an outdoor activity.
This year, Dubai can be pretty full of crowds due to the Dubai Duty-Free Shopping Festival. However, it’s a beautiful experience to visit Dubai in December or February. Add the Desert Safari to make it a memorable holiday.
Dubai Desert Safari offers the ultimate holiday experience. It combines the excitement of desert safaris bashing during the Day with the tranquility of stargazing at night under the desert sky. Join us for a unique holiday experience.
The Dubai Desert Safaris Main Features
- A 4×4 vehicle can used for dune bashing
- Camel ride
- Photograph session in traditional Arabian clothing
- Henna decorating sessions and Shisha smoking
- Barbecue dinner featuring a variety of starters, salads, and desserts
- Belly dancing
Some Important Information
- Pick-up times are scheduled between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM starting April 13, 2021
- Belly dancing and alcohol serving are prohibited during Ramadan in compliance with government orders.
- Ramadan is restricted to the Tanura performance and the fire show.
- It takes approximately 16 hours to complete the Safari.
- Depending on the guest’s preference, both English and Arabic will use as the medium of instruction.
- Guests at the Safari have free access to shops, prayer rooms, and toilets.
- The tour operators provide sleeping bags, tents, and all other camping equipment.
What will you get in the package?
- You can pick up your luggage from the hotel.
- If requested, quad biking and sandboarding are available
- Additional charges for alcohol
- You have the option of eating vegetarian or non-vegetarian foods.
- Tanura performance
- Tea/coffee servings
- Check out the hotel
Important Points to Be Caution In Dubai Safaris
Avoid dune bashing for pregnant women or those suffering from neck pain, backache, or other symptoms. An additional fee will be applied if you wish to be picked up at a location other than your hotel/residence.
Ramadan is a month that sees a shift in the timings
Dubai has endless desert safaris filled with dunes, making it a great place to spend time with tourists and locals alike.
What we now consider recreational is more than just a good time. It’s also an opportunity to learn about the traditional desert safaris Life of the locals. Moreover, desert safaris in Dubai are a popular pastime that has characteristics of modern amenities and entertainment.
Many desert safaris in Dubai start at your hotel. Your hotel will pick you up and transport you to the desert safaris area. You will find a variety of activities and experiences at the desert camp. These include falconry, sheesha, camel riding, sandboarding, belly dancing, and a buffet dinner.